Thursday, September 13, 4-7 p.m.
Cass County Electric HQ - 4100 32nd Ave S, Fargo
Experience the excitement of driving electric at this free event! Find out what current drivers love about their electric vehicles and gather the facts about the merits of EVs and hybrids!
- Local food truck sponsored by Border States Electric.
- Free t-shirt for the first 200 guests from Minnkota Power Cooperative.
- Advice about installation requirements and charging stations.
- Learn about CCEC rebates and our off-peak charging program.
- Get information on charging locations and tax incentives.
- Experience a ride-along in CCEC's all-electric Chevy Bolt.
- Meet local EV owners and ask about their cars.
- Local dealerships (vehicle availability depends on dealer inventory).
- CCEC's hybrid Mitsubishi Outlander and all-electric Chevy Bolt.
- Cass County Electric Cooperative
- Border States Electric
- Minnkota Power Cooperative